I just tried to access https://app.bors.tech/ and I got “Internal server error”.
Thanks for the report!
I've looked at the logs, and it's caused by #329. I tested that the bors commands worked right with the new configuration files, but not the dashboard page . Worse, the Heroku update service is down, so I can't fix anything until they do.
I'm super sorry about all this. As soon as I can do anything about it, I'll let you know.
Thanks for the update. Luckily, it isn’t much of a blocker since bors is still responsive on Github.
Heroku update service is back online (at least for whichever slice of the network bors is on) and I pushed the fix.